The Bose® F1 Model 812 Flexible Array loudspeaker is the first powered portable loudspeaker that lets you control its vertical coverage pattern. Simply choose among four different settings. Whether you’re playing at floor level, on a stage, or facing raked seats or bleachers, you can now adapt your PA to match the room. And once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern. So, wherever you’re playing, you can have the right coverage for the right room. And the F1 Subwoofer included in this package gives you extended bass for live or recorded music.
Bose F1 (Loudspeaker + Subwoofer)
Sold By Hx. Official Authorised Distributor of BOSE in East Africa, Since 1990. Showrooms at Sarit Centre and Westgate Mall. * 1 year warranty applies on goods purchased from us, Get 24/7 customer support and access to our lead technicians. Limited warranty applies to all products purchased abroad.
F1 Model 812 Flexible Array loudspeaker with F1 Subwoofer
Vertical coverage control with extended bass
- Exclusive flex array can be configured into four unique shapes (“Straight,” “C,” “J” or “Reverse J”), allowing the customer to choose the best possible coverage pattern for the application
- Eight-driver mid/high line array mounted on a custom 100-degree waveguide helps deliver wide, consistent coverage
- F1 Subwoofer plus 12-inch high-performance low-frequency driver provide deep, powerful bass
- Bi-amplified design features two high-output, Class-D amplifiers to separately power the flex array and 12-inch LF driver
- F1 Model 812 extension bracket integrated into the subwoofer can be raised and lowered, allowing the F1 Model 812 loudspeaker to be safely mounted to the subwoofer, eliminating the need for a conventional pole mount or tripod stand
Engineered with a flexible array of eight high-output mid/high drivers, a high-powered 12-inch woofer, a lower crossover point and 1,000-watt amplifier, the loudspeaker delivers high SPL performance while maintaining vocal and midrange clarity that’s dramatically better than conventional loudspeakers.
How it works
The eight drivers on the F1 Model 812 Flexible Array loudspeaker are mounted on a specially designed flexible baffle. Simply push or pull the array into position to create four vertical coverage patterns: “Straight,” ”J,” “Reverse J” or “C.” Once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each unique coverage pattern.
For extended bass
The F1 Subwoofer adds deeper, more commanding bass to your performance. Its two 10-inch high-excursion drivers pack all the power of a larger bass box into a more compact design that’s easier to carry and fits in a car. A mounting stand for the loudspeaker is integrated right into the body of the subwoofer, so you always know where it is, making setup fast and easy. The stand even includes cable channels to neatly hide the wires.
The loudspeaker and subwoofer each have 1,000 watts of power, so you can fill nearly any venue with sound. Additional features include a polarity switch (NORM and REV) for easy correction of low-frequency overlap between the main loudspeaker and subwoofer, and line output EQ (high-pass filter or full-range settings) for easy crossover selection when used with a main loudspeaker.
And now getting there is easier, too. The loudspeaker and subwoofer feature strategically placed handles for easy transportation and highly durable, lightweight composite enclosures to ensure easy transport.
- Live music performances
- Bands of all styles
- Solo musicians
- Mobile DJs
- Houses of worship
- Schools and universities
- Resorts and hospitality venues
- Business presentations
- F1 Model 812 loudspeaker:26.1" H x 13.1" W x 14.6" D (44.5 lbs)
- F1 Subwoofer:27" H x 16.1" W x 17.6" D (57 lbs)
- F1 system stack:73.5" H x 16.1" W x 17.6" D (101.5 lbs)
In the box
F1 Model 812 loudspeaker
- 1 F1 Model 812 loudspeaker
- 1 IEC line cord
- 1 Owner’s Guide
- 1 F1 Subwoofer
- 1 F1 Subwoofer stand
- 1 IEC line cord
- 1 Owner's Guide
F1 Model 812 enclosure
- F1 Model 812: High impact composite materials
- Frequency response (-3 dB): 52 Hz - 16kHz
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 43 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal dispersion: C: 100° H x 40° V
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 132 dB SPL (peak)
- Rated power: 1,000 W
F1 Subwoofer enclosure
- F1 Subwoofer: Wood cabinet with high impact composite end caps
- Frequency response (-3 dB): 40 Hz - 100 Hz
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 34 Hz - 112 Hz
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 130 dB SPL (peak 6 dB CF)
- Rated power: 1,000 W